Former Rail Yard Remediation - Midwest
- 250,000 tons of F–listed acetylene, asbestos, lead, and petroleum impacted soils
- Managed free product recovery in the petroleum source area
- Demolished waste water treatment building and subsurface concrete structures
- Completed site restoration activities
- Site is now currently the home of an Arena and Convention Center
ENTACT performed remediation of this former rail yard in preparation for redevelopment. Scope of work included excavation and management of 1,100 tons of F-listed acetylene impacted soil; 53,000 tons of asbestos impacted soil; 80,000 tons of lead impacted soils; and 130,000 tons of petroleum impacted soils; management of 10,000,000 gallons of storm and groundwater generated during the implementation of remedial action; recovery of free product in the petroleum source area; demolition of the wastewater treatment building and subsurface concrete structures; and site restoration including grading and seeding activities. This site is currently the home of an Arena and Convention Center.