Performing remediation nationally for over 28 years, we are the leading provider of remedial construction solutions to private industry.
Environmental Remediation & Geotechnical Construction Services
ENTACT is a national provider of environmental and geotechnical construction solutions. With over $2 billion in services provided, we rank as the largest provider to private industry in the United States. Our clients value our focus, creativity, and resourcefulness. Because we self-implement, we are able to offer efficient, accurate, and timely solutions. ENTACT combines the knowledge and expertise of a local firm with the stability and resources of a national firm.
ENTACT possesses expert in-house personnel and state-of-the art equipment to perform our projects. Our in-house personnel include project managers, field engineers, health and safety officers, superintendents, equipment operators, and technicians. We have a large fleet of standard heavy equipment; specialty soil mixing, stabilization rigs, and attachments; and dewatering, slurry wall, and sheet pile installation equipment.
In addition, ENTACT has an in-house treatability laboratory dedicated to enhancing our waste treatment and solidification/stabilization efforts. Our projects often integrate several scope components and include a variety of media including soil, sediment, and groundwater. ENTACT’s field services adhere to fully-integrated project management, scheduling, quality assurance, and safety programs.
- Read More
Coal Ash Impoundment and Landfill Closure Construction Services
Review the resources, skills and capabilities for Coal Ash Impoundment and Landfill Closure Construction Services.
- Read More
Subsurface Soil Improvement for Foundation Construction
Learn more about Soil Improvement Services to Support Tank Pad Construction and Tank Farm Expansion Projects.
Our field and technical capabilities enable us to create and deliver innovative solutions to many environmental and geotechnical construction challenges.
- Cap & Containment
- Dewatering & Water Treatment
- Decommissioning, Decontamination & Demolition
- Sediment Removal & Wetland Restoration
- Manufactured Gas Plant (MGP) Site Remediation
- Pipeline Abandonment & Removal
- Coal Ash Impoundment & Landfill Closure
- Mine Reclamation & Remediation
- Residential Remediation
- Permeable Reactive Barriers
- Stormwater Management & Erosion and Sediment Controls
- Ground Stabilization/Settlement & Liquefaction Mitigation
- Earth Retention/Structural Support
- Barrier Walls
- Slurry Wall Construction
Soil Mixing & Treatment
- In-Situ Solidification/Stabilization (ISS)
- Ex-Situ Treatment
- Chemical Fixation
- Chemical Oxidation
- Chemical Reduction
- Wet Soil Conditioning
Coal Ash Impoundment & Landfill Closure
- Dewatering and Water Treatment
- Ash Management
- Wet Ash Conditioning
- Landfill Construction
- Deep Soil Auger Mixing
- Shallow Excavator Mixing – Mass Solidification
- Wet & Dry Soil Mixing
- Soilcrete Columns
- Soil Improvement Services to Support Tank Pad Construction and Tank Farm Expansion
- Ground Improvement for Plant Expansion
- Ground Improvement for LNG Construction
- Overlapping Columns
- In-Situ Gravity Retaining Walls